Sunday, June 1, 2014

32 Weeks (so its really 35 weeks...)

32 Weeks: 8 Months!!!
(Month 8 is Weeks 32-35)
Baby will be here less than 40 days!!!


i didnt think i could get much bigger... i was wrong.. so wrong... apparently this belly can still GROW!

wow.... quite the change in just 7 short months!


How Far Along: 35 weeks exactly - Less than 40 days till baby peaches due date!
Weight Gain/Loss: +8lbs more, total gain of 39lbs, totaling 163lbs.
I weigh over 160 lbs!!!!  Man oh man...
It is sooo weird to be this big... I'm looking forward to getting back into shape!
It quite amazing how much a woman's body can change to accommodate the little life it grows!
I never imagined being this heavy, being this stretched, growing this much...
I know i can get back to the shape i was before little peaches came along... itll just take a little work.
Ok, maybe a lot of work.  
Maternity Clothes: Yes!  I still can wear some of my pre-baby shirts but my belly hangs out the bottom a bit!  I wear nothing but maternity pants, and even those are uncomfortable at times... This is one big belly!
Sleep:  Sleep has been hard to find lately as i have horrible neck aches while sleeping.  I feel like its actually caused by my snoogle, which is terribly sad as i love my snoogle.  If i sleep with a normal pillow under my head, my neck feels better, but i dont sleep well without something in between my knees and around my back.  And if i pull out the snoogle so i have all that, i get a neck ache.  Decisions decisions... Only a few more weeks of sleeping while pregnant!
Best Moment This Week/Month: Knowing that baby is head down!  It doesnt necessarily mean baby is coming soon, but at least peaches is in the right position for when it does come!
Miss Anything: I miss being really active... running around with the dogs, riding horses, taking hikes in the hills.  But soon we can start doing all that again with a new little buddy in tow! 
Movement:  Baby doesnt roll around very much, but it stretches out and is now kicking me in the ribs!  But i can feel its cute little butt when it stretches out  :)  sooo fun. 
Food Craving:  I feel like im always thirsty or craving fruit!  I really wish there was a smoothie shop closer than 75 miles away! 
Showing:  Naw...not really. HAH!
Gender Prediction:  I still have no gut feeling of what this little baby is... but I'm sure excited to find out! Either way baby is going to be sooo wonderful!!!  It is so loved already!
Labor Signs:  I get contractions when i push my self a little too hard... but im always able to sit down, drink some water and they go away.  However, Matt and the Dr decided i cant do that anymore, so im more limited on what i can do now.  So i am baking a lot, as that doesnt require much exertion!  
Belly Button: Out... it can officially be seen through my shirt .... eek....  
Wedding Ring: On.  Still no swelling! Im a lucky gal!
Mood:  So excited! The babys nursery is almost done, im able to keep up on housework so its staying nice and clean, i have many freezer meals prepared (including 12 dozen cookies!), and the baby is going to make its appearance soon!!!  How can i not be excited!?!
Weekly Wisdom:  None really... i just cant wait to meet baby peaches!!!! :) 

Side Notes:
After taking pictures of our little pineapple, we feasted on the juicy sweetness that it was!
mmmmmmmm, fresh pineapple is so yummy!
We ate the whole thing in one sitting.
And im trying my hand at turning the top of the pineapple into a pineapple bush! :)
I hope it works - im sure excited to give it to my grandma if it survives my lack of a green thumb!

Matt sure loves my quick shutter speed... he just keeps snapping away :)
SO ... of course, i have to keep making ridiculous poses.
Such as this. 





1 comment:

  1. You look great! I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery!

    ReplyDelete